Снимок4.PNG
    749.5 KB · Просмотры: 15
  • Снимок5.PNG
    Снимок5.PNG
    1.3 MB · Просмотры: 15

GTS23

Новый пользователь
Любитель ножек
Friday evening is the end of the working week. My husband and I are walking along a busy Moscow street. I think for half a minute; Then I decide it's time to have some fun. I reach out to my husband’s ear and whisper: “Honey, a whip is waiting for you at home.”
He doesn't react at all. I look at him with wide eyes. No effect. Then I say out loud:
- If the husband continues to be silent with a stone expression on his face, he will receive a rod on his thick buttocks.
"You're an idiot," he says his standard phrase.
“Yeah…” I agree nonchalantly, “and for my husband it’s worth buying a controlled chastity belt, now it would come in handy.”
- How is it managed? Husband revives.
“Well, you know, dogs have electric collars. If the animal is torn off the leash, behaves badly, then you send a small electric shock from the remote control and ... the dog becomes like silk. The male chastity belt also comes with electrical stimulation, for example, for forced orgasm. Or for punishment.
- You ouch!
- So, it's decided: I'll buy you a chastity belt with electrodes. In the sex shop they call it "Bipolar Harness".
He shakes his head and says no.
When we come home, I fulfill all his desires: lying on my back, on my stomach ... then I get on all fours. I see him and myself in the mirror opposite the bed. Surely he, too, admires our naked bodies. After the battles, we lie side by side on different edges of the sofa. Hot. I've been waiting a hundred years for him to come to his senses. Then I say that I will flog him with a whip until he agrees to a chastity belt with electrodes.
He is silent for an eternity.
— Do you have anything to say other than “please don’t whip me again”? Your punishment will continue as long as your penis is erect - when I'm angry, I instinctively switch to English.
He shakes his head; says I'm stupid as a stump; then says yes.
Femdom elements are used as plot fragments in our cinema. We will shoot a video according to your scenario.
[email protected]

Вложения

• Снимок3.PNG
    Снимок3.PNG
    927.3 KB · Просмотры: 18
  • Снимок4.PNG
    Снимок4.PNG
    749.5 KB · Просмотры: 15
  • Снимок5.PNG
    Снимок5.PNG
    1.3 MB · Просмотры: 16

GTS23

Новый пользователь
Любитель ножек
Andy finished reading and looked at me expectantly.

- A. Sharov ... - I repeat after him, - but this is the nickname of Andrei Gusev, when he wrote in the newspapers, taken by the name of his grandmother. It's funny. It turns out some kind of puff pastry from cameo.

“Yeah,” Andy agrees, “if you remember our origin, then there is some kind of author's superspace. Like nesting dolls or the world according to Gusev.

Femdom elements are used as plot fragments in our cinema. We will shoot a video according to your scenario.

[email protected]

Вложения

• Снимок4.PNG
    Снимок4.PNG
    1.1 MB · Просмотры: 13
  • Снимок5.PNG
    Снимок5.PNG
    16.4 KB · Просмотры: 21
  • Снимок6.PNG
    Снимок6.PNG
    996.5 KB · Просмотры: 29

buben

Легенда нашего клуба
Элитный участник клуба
Любитель ножек

MarchKat

Известный участник клуба
Любитель ножек
Для любителей высоких каблучков и стрипов будет интересен канал на youtube - shoes of hollywood

GTS23

Новый пользователь
Любитель ножек
Продам фетиш видео по сниженным ценам удары в живот, женское, мужское доминирование и многое другое. Пишите в личные сообщения. Длительность видео от 5 до 60 минут. Цены ниже рыночных в два, три раза. Успей купить, больше такого не будет.

Вложения

• Снимок9.PNG
    Снимок9.PNG
    315.6 KB · Просмотры: 20

buben

Легенда нашего клуба
Элитный участник клуба
Любитель ножек

buben

Легенда нашего клуба
Элитный участник клуба
Любитель ножек